Metrowest Group is a privately owned group of construction, electrical contracting and property development businesses. Established in 1995 through its electrical operations, Metrowest’s growth is built upon a cooperative and collaborative approach to project and service delivery and commitment to quality, service, innovation and value for money in all that we do.
Located in Belmont Western Australia, Metrowest has a network of satellite offices operating throughout Australia, including Sydney, Melbourne, Darwin, Adelaide and the ACT. We also represent international companies as distributor or agent for a number of key industry brands in our efforts to deliver world-class solutions for clients.
Metrowest’s shareholders are involved in the daily operation of the group, providing real commitment to clients regarding project delivery. The group has an annual turnover in excess of $60 million and employs over 100 staff as well as a strong network of specialised sub-contractors.
We aim to clearly understand clients’ needs and develop the best overall solution for a project. We possess significant design, construction, technical and electrical, as well as property development capabilities.
Recognition by others is greatly appreciated and we are proud to have received the following excellence awards:
- 2011 MBA WA Award for Best Building Fit-out over $20 mil
- 2011 MBA WA Award for Excellence in Energy Efficiency over $5 mil
- 2011 NECA WA Award for Voice/Data and NECA National Commendation
- 2010 NECA WA Award for Environment and Energy Efficiency
- 2010 NECA WA Award for Commercial – Small Project
- 2009 NECA WA Commercial Small Projects Award
- 2009 NECA WA Environment and Energy Award
- Recognised by NECA WA for continued commitment to apprentice training and development